In order for you to enjoy Enoshima/Fujisawa tourism with peace of mind, each of our business groups has established its own guidelines and infection prevention measures.
We sincerely hope that the coronary disaster will end and that the day when you can experience tourism in its previous form will return, but for the time being, please enjoy sightseeing in Enoshima and Fujisawa with your new way of life.
COVID-19 Countermeasures at Each Establishment
Accommodations, restaurants, and other establishments in Fujisawa City are taking the following measures to prevent the spread of new coronavirus infection.
- Seat spacing is secured.
- Installing partitions at cash registers, etc.
- Restrictions on entry during busy times
- Hand washing and hand sanitizing
- Restrictions on admission during times of fever, etc.
- Disinfection of seating, facilities, etc.
- Adequate ventilation
- Staff wearing masks, etc.
- Physical condition of staff
The following are things that we would like visitors to observe.
- Avoid the three closes (close, dense, and enclosed).
- Wash your hands and gargle.
- Disinfect your hands.
- Wear a mask and observe cough etiquette.
- If you are not feeling well, take a break.
→Japan National Tourism Organization (JNTO)
Fujisawa City Initiatives
The links below are to “Fujisawa City Web Site in Japanese” translated by an external system. Please use them with the understanding that Fujisawa City will not be held responsible for any errors in translation or differences in content from the Japanese page.